Cristiano Ronaldo confirms he will STAY in Saudi Arabia next season despite

by - October 02, 2024

Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed he is staying in Saudi Arabia, ending speculation he wants to quit the Middle East for a return to Europe.


The Portugal legend left Manchester United to join Al Nassr in January but his move has been shrouded in uncertainty in recent weeks following reports suggesting he could return to former club Real Madrid.


'And in my opinion if they continue to do the work that they want to do here, for the next five years, I think the Saudi league can be a top five league in the world.


‘I will be part of your world, your culture, I will be here, I hope I make the people enjoy through my games, my performance, and to win things, but again, thank you for welcoming me, and I will try to give my best during the time that I will be here.’


You May Also Like

0 Comments

300/250